Work With GEO
GEO is always accepting resumes. Please send your resume or curriculum vitae in pdf or Microsoft Word format to: GEO@geoconsultantscorp.com
Resumes will be kept on file for at least six months. GEO will contact you if your qualifications meet the requirements of any open positions.
GEO is looking for a Full Time Engineer or Geologist position to support Environmental, Civil Works and Military Projects.
What you will do:
- Perform work and write reports in accordance with the USEPA CERCLA process, including but not limited to, Preliminary Assessments, Site Investigations, Remedial Investigations, Feasibility Studies, Proposed Plans, Decision Documents, and Remedial Actions.
- Perform work which involves conventional environmental, geological and hydrogeologic practices but may involve a variety of complex features, field work, and working with other disciplines.
- Plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates a variety of project tasks.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Geology or closely related engineering field from accredited program. Graduate School a plus.
- 7 plus Years’ experience in an Engineering or Geology profession.
- Current Professional Engineer and/or Professional Geologist registration required.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills required. Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, should be willing to perform technical lead roles.
- Must be proactive with strong initiative and follow through, detail oriented, and capable of working both independently and in a team environment.
- Experience with interpretation of contamination in groundwater, soil, sediment, etc. a plus.
- Experience related to environmental or geotechnical sampling procedures is a plus.
- Travel related to meetings with clients, stakeholders, research, and field work will be required.
- Experience with several of the following computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, ArcGIS, geologic modeling software).
- Must have ability to obtain security clearance, meet HTRW medical requirements, ability to lift 50 lbs or more, and pass a preemployment physical, background check, and drug screen.
Benefits of Joining GEO: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, ESOP, collaborative work environment and teamwork culture.
About GEO Consultants Corporation
GEO Consultants Corporation (GEO) is a proven and dependable small business prime contractor. Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Kevil, Kentucky, GEO is a full service environmental, engineering and facilities planning services firm whose clients include federal and state government agencies, municipalities, commercial enterprises, and large business architecture and engineering companies.
GEO exists to provide best-in-class professional services to its clients. Our culture and employee-ownership play a major role in supporting that outcome bringing the commitment of an owner to our projects. Committed to job satisfaction, professional growth and advancement, GEO maintains a culture of teamwork, based on recognizing and combining each employee’s area of expertise. GEO offers a competitive benefits package and location flexibility, depending on the candidate.
GEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.